Monday, January 23, 2023

My Personal Experience with Wine

 

Blog #1:   
 
    I enjoy drinking wine with friends and family for social occasions or just while having a movie night with my roommates or boyfriend. I have always enjoyed wine but never really knew much about it until recently. I knew that I liked white wine, but my boyfriend and I started being more interested in which wine specifically and learning about them. Whenever we would have movie nights we would test out a different type of white wine. Recently I came to the conclusion that Sauvignon Blanc is definitely my favorite. 

    I never thought that I would enjoy red wine until I tried some on Thanksgiving this year. I discovered a red wine called "Slo Down wines chocolate". This definitely opened me up to the idea of trying more red wines. This specific brand was also created by two college friends which I thought was cool.

    I hope to learn some more about how different wine is made, the aging process and more about it's culture. When I was younger, my cousin got married in France and I remember going to a wine tasting. I was too young to participate in it but I remember being interested in the different facts for each one. Everyone knows that aged wine is "better" and I have always wondered why, so I think it would be interesting to learn about that as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wine and Cheese pairing April 16

  My first wine choice was Giambellino Peach Bellini, Sparkling flavored wine, Germany, Vintage: 2020, 5.99$ Review: This wine was very good...