Sunday, March 12, 2023

Wine Tasting


Harry and David Vineyards Pinot Noir, Oregon, 2020, 49.99$

Review: "Light to medium-bodied, Oregon Pinot is more finely boned than California Pinot, and displays a wide, aromatic range of flavors including strawberry, raspberry, delicate floral notes, and earthier notes like mushroom and truffle." (https://www.vivino.com/US/en/harry-david-reserve-pinot-noir/w/2940878) 

Wine Folly: "Wines tend to be lighter bodied with more piercing tart red fruit flavors, allspice, and earthy forest-floor notes." (pg. 296) 

Personal Review: This was very good. It was super light which I liked but I definitely tasted the tart and it kind of left my mouth a little dry afterwards. I didn't eat it with any food but my friends and I agreed it would have been really nice with cheese. I liked how it was kind of fruity as well. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wine and Cheese pairing April 16

  My first wine choice was Giambellino Peach Bellini, Sparkling flavored wine, Germany, Vintage: 2020, 5.99$ Review: This wine was very good...