Saturday, April 8, 2023

Wine Tasting April 8

 


Cooper's Hawk Riesling, California, 2022, 19.99$

Review: "Incred­i­bly aro­mat­ic, bring­ing togeth­er scents of key lime pie, man­go, hon­ey­dew, bub­ble gum, and sea spray" https://chwinery.com/wine/catalog/white/riesling

Wine Folly: "...That said, areas closer to the Pacific Ocean receive layers of fog that allow great success wit cooler-climate varieties, including whites and Pinot Noir." pg. 284

Personal Review: I really enjoyed this because I don't think I had ever had Riesling before. It was fruity and light and reminded me of the beach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wine and Cheese pairing April 16

  My first wine choice was Giambellino Peach Bellini, Sparkling flavored wine, Germany, Vintage: 2020, 5.99$ Review: This wine was very good...