Sunday, April 16, 2023

Wine Tasting April 16



 French Fizz, Le Blanc, Variety: French Muscat, France, 2021, 6.99$

Review: "...a touch of white peach, finishing citrusy & crisp on the palate. The not-too-sweet, not-too-dry nature of this wine make it a swell companion to cool summer salads..." (https://www.traderjoes.com/home/products/pdp/french-fizz-le-blanc-2021-072893) 

Wine Folly: "The wines of France have had a profound influence on new and developing wine countries. So, even if you haven't had a French wine before, you've had one inspired by France." (pg. 216)

Personal Review: I liked this because it was a bit different. I liked the slight bubbles it had in it ("fizz"). I could definitely taste the peach in this because I feel like I haven't really had that in other wines. Great wine for a great price

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wine and Cheese pairing April 16

  My first wine choice was Giambellino Peach Bellini, Sparkling flavored wine, Germany, Vintage: 2020, 5.99$ Review: This wine was very good...